This service involves the developing, processing
and submitting of certification applications for minority owned businesses.
Certification is a business development initiative that helps socially and
economically disadvantaged American citizens gain access to available economic
opportunities. Entities, such as Orange County, City of Orlando and the
State of Florida, have criteria that each
applicant must possess in order to be recognized as minority and/or women-owned
- Quickly Become Certified as a Minority Owned
- Another Resource to Improve your Firm's
- Process Necessary Paperwork without Hassles
- Accessibility to Government Contract
- Be Included in a Certified Minority Owned Business
- Opportunity to network and
participate as a prime and/or subcontractor with City of Jacksonville, City of
Orlando, Florida Department of Transportation, LYNX, Orange County,
Orlando-Orange County Expressway Authority, South Florida Water Management
District, State of Florida, etc.
packages can be developed for any
organization and provided to the necessary
federal, state and local entities that subscribe to a minority
vendor certification program.